- Pastures; grass, clover, Lucerne.
- Broadacre; cotton, cereals, corn, sorghum, rice, sugarcane.
- Tree crops; citrus, nuts, tropical, stone, pome fruit.
- Horticulture; grapes, tubers, melons, beans, brassicas, fruit, tomatoes, vegetables, pulse/oil bearing seeds (soybeans, chickpea, mungbeans, peanuts, sunflower, canola).
Your Fully Soluble Natural Nutrient Solution
KMS Fertilizer® originates from the Qaidam Basin in northwest China’s Qinghai Province, well known for its old lake bed resources. Potassium rich brine is extracted from reserves beneath the lake and refined into a high-quality potassium magnesium sulphate called “SCHOENITE” which is imported and marketed by Kismet International Pty Ltd as KMS Fertilizer®.
KMS Fertilizer® is soluble and a highly bio-available form of Potassium, balanced with Magnesium to aid in chlorophyll production and with Sulphur which assists enzyme activation. KMS is extremely low in chlorides and offers rapid dissolution of available nutrient value.
The continuous release rate (dissolves slowly) of Potassium, Magnesium and Sulphur reduces and resists leaching losses making it a highly effective, nutrient efficient fertiliser with good environmental performance.
As no chemicals are added during the process, the KMS product is a natural fertiliser and is an Australian organic registered farm input (309) = Sound Agronomic Integrity.
- Required for synthesis of proteins and starch.
- Activates enzymes to stimulate chemical plant processes.
- Improves crop yields and quality and is essential for fruit formation.
- Vital for protein and amino acid formation.
- Promotes enzyme activation.
- Important for high oil content crops.
- Enhances Enzyme Formation.
- Enhances phosphate adsorption.
- Essential for chlorophyll production and photosynthesis.
- Key Nutrient in plant uptake of other nutrients alongside Silica
Features & Benefits
- A natural product free of chemical additives; environmentally friendly.
- The unique 3 in 1 combination helps maintain nutrient balance particularly where high analysis fertilisers don’t replace magnesium and sulphur lost from soil each year.
- Particularly suited for horticultural crops and dairy pasture as either direct application or in blends to enhance the effectiveness of the other fertilisers and animal nutrition in the cases of dairy pastures where soil tests indicate deficiencies.
- Low magnesium levels mean KMS is more suitable to greater range of soil types across Australia.
- Important to maintain a proper balance between Mg and K in soils and plants. There is a strong antagonistic effect of potassium on plant absorption of magnesium.
- KMS can readily replace traditional potassium based fertilisers such as MOP with the advantage of reduced chloride levels (50% vs 1.5%).
- Low Chloride levels helps prevent the build-up of salts in soils; beneficial to potatoes and other Chloride sensitive crops.
- Suitable for blending with a range of other types of fertilisers such as Guano Gold-Kwik Start®, DAP, MAP, MOP, SOP & other related products.
- Available in 25kg Bags, 1.25MT Jumbo Bulka Bags.
- Low in heavy metals (Cadmium, Mercury, Lead); meets Australian Standards.